Job Openings At Urban Stay – Start Your Career in Serviced Apartments in London Today
Urban Stay is a dynamic company in an ever-changing environment. We continue to grow both by adding new stock to our London serviced apartment portfolio, and by expanding our agency side of the business. We’re an award winning family run business and are dedicated to attracting top talent to join our Urban Stay family. Read about our values here.
Urban Stay’s head offices are based right at Liverpool Street Station, in the heart of The City of London.
Things we love about our office:
- It’s centrally located: We’re based on Middlesex Street, just around the corner from Liverpool Street Station. Regardless of if you live in East, West, North or South London, your commute to work is easy and convenient. In addition, we love the diversity our location brings to the table. Whether you wish to explore trendy Shoreditch, grab some authentic Indian cuisine on Brick Lane, find unique souvenirs on Spitalfields Market or enjoy the finer things in life at Duck & Waffle or Sushi Samba; it’s all just a short walk away. And if you wish to explore some London sights, take a short stroll down to Leadenhall Market, the River Thames, Tower Bridge or The Monument, just to name a few.
- It’s cozy and private: We have two entire floors all to ourselves, so we could design it the way that we like. We made sure that our office feels more like a living room than an office. It’s a lovely open plan space with spacious desks, a dining area and chills out lounge with TV (Now TV included).
- It’s green: Our office is filled with life. We not only are lucky enough to have amazing people working for us but our office is filled with plants. They purify the air and provide a calming environment we all love.
- It’s dog-friendly: Yes, that’s true. Our company owners Jenny Dreiling and James Swift take their rescue dogs Maya and Mika to work every other day. They usually just sleep all day but love affection, playtime, and walkies. If you have a stressful day just take the dogs out for a walk and you will surely feel more relaxed when you get back. Being a dog lover is, therefore, a must if you wish to join the team.
- It’s diverse: We celebrate diversity and idea-sharing and this is reflected in our workforce. We currently employ 7 different nationalities and speak 5 languages fluently.
- It’s entrepreneurial: Our team members are very dedicated, creative and have a ‘can-do’ attitude. We will always get the job done and sometimes that means learning by doing. We work very collaboratively and our employees are true team players. We work together and share opinions openly between all ranks to find the best solution, without bureaucracy and hierarchy.
This all sounds like you may fit in? Great!
Take a look at our current job openings below. We’re always looking for support in our operations and reservations and occasionally have openings in online marketing and finance. If you’re still in university or would like to see what Urban Stay is all about, we also offer internships and temporary work placements for your thesis or gap year.
If no jobs are currently available you may still submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.